I NEED THE WRESTLING GIF WHERE THE REF SLIDES ALONG THE FLOOR THATS MY FAV
also as an added bonus
(Source: awwww-cute, via jonophobias)
1) Learn to put on your bracelets and zip up your dresses by yourself. There will be times when you will be alone.
2) Get on a long plane ride. Look out the window. Understand the immensity of our world. Understand your insignificance. Understand your absolute importance.
3) Press the send button. If you don’t say it now, you never will.
4) Do not sneer at happiness or roll your eyes at sadness. Be aware that apathy is not healthy.
5) You are more than the amount of people who want to have sex with you.
6) That pit in your stomach when he doesn’t text you back, it shouldn’t be there. No one should be able to control you like that.
7) Shopping is cathartic. Buy the shoes and deal with one-ply toilet paper for a while.
8) It will get better, but it will never be perfect. Learn to live through the small moments of happiness. When they disappear, remember they will resurface.
9) I promise that cookie will not change anything (except that it will make you smile).
10) Please, please, take care of yourself. You are everything to somebody. You are everything to your self. That alone is enough. — things to remember, -n.m. (via seabelle)
you know your self-esteem sucks when a really cute guy shows interest in you and you think it’s some sort of sick joke
(Source: fistfulof4leafclovers, via jonophobias)
making eye contact with a hot stranger and knowing you will never see them again
• Black and white Facebook •
(Source: itcuddles, via dallianc)
(Source: ifuckingloveminerals, via dallianc)